Norah is such a sweet and happy baby doll! Look at those rosy red cheeks...
Her undisputed favorite toy is still the table that MaMoo bought big brother Nathan years ago...
Looks like she's ready to move on from breastfeeding to cow's milk...
Ha - looks like she's locked behind bars! I just love how she's still so tiny - look at that little body - like a living doll...
Here we go! Pictures of her first attempt at climbing the stairs - and she did quite well! Here she is making sure that they're good and tasty...
And that they're good and sturdy...
And she's off and climbing...
Ah yes, one of Norah's favorite pastimes is lifting the lid of the toilet and splashing around before Mommy finds her (Mommy really just needs to remember to keep the bathroom door closed at all times)...
YAY! June 2, 2012 marks the first time that I found Norah standing in her crib when I went to get her up. Another first from this week is that Norah has started patting me on the back while hugging me - so sweet!
Festive Memorial Day ribbons...
No comments:
Post a Comment