Are there any feet sweeter than baby feet!??! I call this Norah's foot praying position...
Helping Mommy go through the mail...
Finding something worth reading...
Ha - I just think it's so funny when she sits in her high chair and props her feet up like this...
Tempting her to crawl forward by putting one of her very favorites toys, Love Bug, just out of reach (unfortunately, it didn't do the job!)...
Munching on some banana chunks (her first real "solid food")...
On April 4, 2012 Norah had her 9-month pediatrician appointment and she weighed in at only 14 pounds, 2 ounces (which isn't even on the charts, but our pediatrician was nice enough to put 0 percentile instead of negative something percentile) and she was 26 1/4 inches long (5th percentile). To Mommy's dismay, the pediatrician highly recommended that she be put on formula since she's working on weaning herself and not getting enough liquids and calories. After a few days I begrudgingly gave my baby girl a sippy cup full of Enfagrow formula which she did not care for in the least...
YAY! On April 3, 2012 Norah clapped for the first time! Such fun...
Still working on crawling forward but even "Follow Me Fred" isn't worth the effort...
One of the most joyous events to date (for me at least) happened on April 6, 2012 when Norah said, "Ma Ma" for the first time. What an amazing feeling to hear your baby say your name - I smile every single time I hear it...
A rare shot of Norah with bow intact. I had been warned that this day would come and sadly, it has arrived. Norah is now very aware of when a bow is in her hair and she just thinks it's so fun to pull it out and put it in her mouth...
No comments:
Post a Comment